Non-invasive peripheral vascular studies
As part of our commitment to provide the highest quality vascular care, we offer a full-service, non-invasive vascular imaging lab and have applied for accreditation from the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC).
The Vascular Laboratory's purpose is to serve health care providers and their patients by utilizing advanced, noninvasive imaging and ensuring high quality results. The ultrasound examinations are performed by clinically skilled Registered Vascular Technologists with specialized training.
The vascular system is the network of blood vessels that circulate blood to and from the heart and lungs. Vascular diseases are very common and increase with age. Untreated vascular disease can have serious health consequences, including amputation, heart attack, and stroke.
Vascular Lab Services
Abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) screening
Arterial physiologic testing
• Ankle-brachial index (ABI)
• Toe-brachial index and pulse volume recordings (TBI and PVR)
Arterial duplex/Doppler ultrasound
• Lower extremity duplex – native or graft
• Visceral vascular duplex (including kidneys and other organs)
• Carotid duplex, extracranial
• Abdominal – Aorta/iliac native or graft duplex
• Abdominal – Mesenteric arterial duplex
• Abdominal – Renal parenchyma and arterial duplex
Venous Doppler ultrasound
• Upper or lower extremity venous duplex
• IVC and iliac duplex
• Superficial venous Doppler for reflux/varicose veins
• Upper and lower extremity venous mapping
Dialysis graft and fistula duplex/Doppler ultrasound
CT angiography (CTA)
MR angiography (MRA)