Some patients may self-refer for consultation appointments. Please call us if you are unsure if you require a physician referral.
Metroplex Interventional Radiology
2201 S. Clear Creek Road
Killeen, TX 76549
Phone: (254) 519-8998
Fax: (254) 519-8516
We are happy to provide outpatient consultations. We offer outpatient consultations for the following areas:
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Varicose veins
- Uterine fibroid embolization
- Liver, lung, and kidney cancer therapy
- Tubals (Essure device)
Please have the following at your visit:
- Insurance card
- Name, address and telephone number of referring physician, primary care provider or any other doctors you would like us to stay in contact with regarding your care.
- If you have had imaging studies (CAT scan, MRI, ultrasound, PET scan) at another facility, please tell us which imaging study was done and where it was performed. If you have a CD or can obtain a CD with your imaging studies, please bring it to your visit.
- If you have had lab tests done at another hospital, please ask them to fax us a copy of the results to the number listed above.